Flame-retardant non-woven fabric is composed of oriented or random fibers. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. In order for everyone to better understand flame-retardant non-woven fabrics, the next section for the majority of users is about flame-retardant non-woven fabrics. Great use, hope our literature can help you.
1. Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, hygiene Pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
2. Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, table cloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
3. Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
4. Industrial flame-retardant non-woven fabrics; base materials, strong materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc. of roof blue tiles;
5. Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Other flame-retardant non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, shoe materials, etc.