Summary:1. The composition of fabric1. Knitted fabric: it is a fabric formed by the yarn sequence and bendin...
1. The composition of fabric
1. Knitted fabric: it is a fabric formed by the yarn sequence and bending into loops, and the loops are intertwined with each other to form a fabric, and the process of forming a loop by the yarn can be developed horizontally or vertically, horizontal knitting method It is called weft-knitted fabric, and the longitudinal weaving technique is called warp-knitted fabric.
2. Woven fabric: It is made of two or more sets of vertical yarns, and the warp and weft are interwoven at a 90 degree angle. Longitudinal yarns are called warp yarns, and horizontal yarns are called weft yarns.
2. The basic unit of fabric organization
1. Knitted fabric: The loop is the smaller basic unit of knitted fabric, and the loop is composed of the loop stem and the extension line in a space curve.
2. Woven fabric: Each intersection point between the warp and weft can be called the organization point, which is the smaller basic structural unit of the woven fabric.
Three, the characteristics of fabric weave
1. Knitted fabric: In all directions, the elasticity is good, because the knitted fabric is formed by a hole-shaped loop, which has better air permeability and a soft feel.
2. Woven fabric: Because of the relationship between the warp and weft extension and contraction of the woven fabric, the relationship between the extension and contraction of the woven fabric has little effect, and no conversion occurs. Therefore, the fabric is generally more closely studied and stiff.