Summary:1. Natural fiber1) COTTON (cotton): absorbent and soft.2) LINEN (linen): It is easy to wrinkle, it i...
1. Natural fiber
1) COTTON (cotton): absorbent and soft.
2) LINEN (linen): It is easy to wrinkle, it is stiff and airy after finishing, and the price is higher.
3) SILK (silk): soft, beautiful luster, high moisture absorption.
4) RAMIE (ramie): It is a kind of hemp material, the yarn is thicker, usually used for curtain cloth or sofa, and used for clothes, usually mixed with hemp.
5) WOOL (wool): The wool is relatively thin, and it is not easy to pilling.
6) LAMBWOOL (small wool) : The wool yarn is relatively thick, generally mixed with ARCYLIC (polyacrylonitrile fiber), so that the clothes are not easy to deform.
7) MOHAIR (Mahai goat wool): Fluffy characteristics, warmer.
8) CASHMERE (Kashmir goat wool cashmere): The fiber is lighter, softer, and comfortable to the touch.
9) ANGOM (Angora goat hair or rabbit hair): The wool is thin, loose, soft and elastic, and the price is higher.
2. Chemical Fiber:
1) RAYON (rayon): very light, soft, mostly used in COLLECTION shirts.
2) NYLON: completely airtight. The hand feels harder, suitable for windbreaker jackets, mixed with woolen materials to make the clothes firmer.
3) POLYESTER (polyester fiber): similar to rayon, easy to handle, not easy to wrinkle after ironing, and cheap.
4) SPANIDEX (stretch nylon): It has elasticity, most of it is mixed with cotton, only need to add 5-10% to the fabric, which has great elasticity, so that the clothes are not easy to deform and fade, and the price is higher.
5) VISCOSE (man-made fiber): Plain weave VISCOSE has a shiny effect, knitted VISCOSE feels very soft, heavier, and the unit price is higher.