1. Various detergents can be used, which can be washed by hand or machine, but cotton fibers with p...
1. Various detergents can be used, which can be washed by hand or machine, but cotton fibers with poor flexibility are not used to scrub and wash vigorously to avoid deformation of clothes and affect size.
2. White polluted clothes can be washed with a detergent with a strong alkaline environment at high temperature, which plays the role of bleaching technology. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid some yellow sweat spots. Other shirts of different colors are recommended to be washed in cold water. Do not use detergents containing bleaching ingredients or washing powder market to fully wash, so as to avoid the company's decolorization, and do not pour the washing powder directly on cotton fabrics to avoid partial decolorization.
3. Light color, white color can be soaked for 1-2 hours and then washed with water for better decontamination effect. Do not soak the dark color for too long to avoid fading. It should be washed in time. Add a spoonful of salt in the water to keep the clothes from fading.
4. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid staining.
5. When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be folded up, a lot of water should be squeezed out or wrapped in a towel to squeeze the water, and must not be twisted with force to prevent the clothes from getting out of shape. Don't drip dry, so the clothes will be out of shape after drying.
6. After washing and dewatering, it should be quickly formed to be smooth and hang dry to reduce wrinkles. Except for white fabrics, do not expose to the sun to avoid speeding up the oxidation technology of the product cotton fabric due to the exposure, which can reduce the life of the production clothes and cause fading and yellowing. If you are drying in the sun, it is recommended to turn the inside out Dry in time.