Common fabrics and washing knowledge
Summary:Common fabrics and washing knowledge1. CottonThe main advantages of plant fiber are hygroscopic, bre...
Common fabrics and washing knowledge
The main advantages of plant fiber are hygroscopic, breathable and comfortable to wear, but the cotton is easy to wrinkle, can not be dyed with bright colors, easy to fade, aging fast, water washing will have a certain shrinkage, poor elasticity, poor resistance, strong alkali resistance, easy to mildew, but anti-moth.
As hemp fabric is a kind of plant fiber, its characteristics are basically similar to cotton fabric, but the cloth surface of hemp fabric is more smooth and smooth, elastic, good permeability, and strong moisture absorption and heat dissipation.
(1) The strength, thermal conductivity and moisture absorption of hemp plants are greater than those of cotton fabrics. They are tough, durable, sweat-absorbing and refreshing;
(2) Good mildew resistance, good water resistance, not easy to be eroded by water and mildew.
(3) The sensitivity to acid and alkali is low, and the elasticity of hemp fiber is poor among various natural fibers;
(4) The ironing temperature of linen fabric is 170~195 degrees, and it can be ironed directly on the reverse side after spraying water.
Washing knowledge: It is similar to the maintenance method of cotton. After washing, it can be hung and dried directly without twisting water.
3. Wool fabric
(1) Firm and wear-resistant: the surface of wool fiber is protected by a layer of scales, which makes the fabric have good wear-resistant performance, hard and tough texture;
(2) Light weight and good warmth retention: the relative density of wool is smaller than that of cotton. Therefore, the wool fabric with the same size and thickness is light and lightweight. Wool is a bad conductor of heat, so wool fabric has good thermal insulation, especially the woolen fabric after being shrunk. The surface of which stands flat fluff, which can resist the invasion of external cold air and make the heat generated by human body not easy to emit;
(3) Good elasticity and anti-wrinkle performance: wool has natural crimp property, high rebound rate, and good elasticity of the fabric. The clothes sewn with wool fabric fabric are not easy to wrinkle after being ironed and shaped, and can keep the surface flat and neat for a long time, but sometimes there will be wool ball phenomenon.
(4) Strong hygroscopicity and comfortable wearing: wool fabric has strong hygroscopicity, which can absorb the moisture discharged by the human body, so it feels dry and comfortable when wearing.
(5) It is not easy to fade: high-grade cashmere fabrics are generally dyed with higher technology, so that the dyeing can penetrate into the inner layer of the fiber, and the fabric can maintain fresh color for a long time.
(6) Dirt resistance: Because there are scales on the surface, it can hide dust and prevent static electricity.
(7) Poor alkali-resistance: animal protein is easy to mildew and rot and live insects in wet state, so it is difficult to wash. It will shrink and deform after washing, so it can only be dry cleaned.
Washing knowledge: To wash with special silk wool detergent, it is necessary to press the back side first and then the front side, or "aurora" will appear.
Good luster, bright and luxurious color, light and soft fabric, suitable for summer clothing, good moisture absorption, cool, and natural silk protein is beneficial to skin health. The disadvantages are shrinkage, wrinkling, discoloration and ironing after washing. Special attention should be paid to the storage of clothes, and acid detergent should be used when washing.
Washing knowledge: wash with special silk wool detergent, hang it in a cool place to dry, and the ironing temperature is 150 ℃.
(1) Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability. It is not only firm and durable, but also firm and wrinkle-resistant, and iron-free after washing.
(2) Polyester fabric has less hygroscopicity and is easy to wash and dry during wearing and use. After wet, the strength will not drop, and will not deform, and it has good washable and wearable characteristics.
(3) The disadvantage of polyester fabric is its poor permeability. It is stuffy and easy to produce static electricity and bright dust. It has poor resistance to melting. When it is worn and used, it will contact with soot and sparks and form holes immediately. However, the above shortcomings can be improved on fabrics blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp and viscose fibers.
(4) Polyester fabric has good wear resistance and thermoplasticity. Therefore, the garment pleated and shape-preserving properties are good.
Washing knowledge: It is suitable for all kinds of detergents and needs to be ironed with cloth or steam, otherwise "mirror" or fabric softening will occur, and the ironing temperature is at the bottom of 180-220 ℃.
Nylon, with its excellent wear resistance and light weight and good wearability, is still playing an important role in synthetic fiber clothing for half a century.
(1) The abrasion resistance of nylon fabric ranks first among all kinds of natural fiber and chemical fiber fabrics. Similar products are 10 times higher than cotton and viscose fabrics, 20 times higher than pure wool fabrics, and about 4 times higher than polyester fabrics. Its strength is also very high, and the wet strength decreases very little. Therefore, both nylon pure and blended fabrics have good durability.
(2) Among synthetic fiber fabrics, nylon fabric has better hygroscopicity, so its wearing comfort and dyeability are better than polyester fabric.
(3) Nylon fabric is light in material, and it can be used in clothing to add a sense of lightness.
(4) Nylon fabric has excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, but it is easy to deform under small external force. Therefore, it is difficult to shape the pleats of clothing, and the stress is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
(5) Nylon fabric has poor heat resistance and light resistance. Pay attention to washing, ironing and wearing conditions during use to avoid damage.
Washing knowledge: It is suitable for all kinds of detergents and needs to be ironed with cloth or steam. Do not use too much force when ironing and washing. The ironing temperature is 150-180 ℃.