As a kind of material-based health-care textiles, hemp textiles have received more and more attention from people. In order to develop, research and prove the health benefits of hemp textiles in a more scientific and down-to-earth manner, a large number of attempts and judgments have been made for verification and verification. The relevant situation of flax is now introduced as follows:
1. Hygiene: Dean Rivikin of the Russian Flax Bast Research Institute judged that for the human body (especially patients with skin diseases), wearing any fabric is inferior to linen fabric.
2. Serenity: American S? Davis uses electroencephalogram to record the effects of eye movement and the humidity between the mats, body shape, and skin temperature on bedtime. Inquiry and confession. Compared with cotton sheets, linen mats are used. People fall asleep more easily, sleep well, and feel happy after waking up.
3. Coolness: The Russian research institute has conducted seven years of experiments in Central Asia, and confirmed that wearing linen clothing is 2 to 2.5 degrees Celsius lower than wearing cotton and silk clothing, while the temperature between skin and clothing is lower than wearing linen fabric. Other fabrics are as low as 3 to 4 degrees Celsius, and the absorption of linen fabrics to the skin is only 70% of cotton fabrics.
4. Antibacterial properties: The results of the contact method used by the Department of Hygiene Microbiology, School of Public Health, Shanghai Medical University to test the survival environment of bacteria on three mats at different times, show that compared with bamboo mats and straw mats, linen mats have obvious inhibition Bacterial effect, the antibacterial rate against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and other international standard bacteria is over 65%, and the antibacterial rate against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus is over 90%.
Washing and drying of linen clothing
1. The washing request of linen fabric is basically the same as that of cotton bray, but the soaking time should not be too long. And because hemp fiber is usually stiffer, it's poorly held together. It should be lightly kneaded, imitation cashmere, reversed fabrics Cotton Review: February 7th ICE: Before the report, the market was under pressure and the market fell under pressure. This article comes from the online textile city. Please specify! , It is not advisable to rub strongly on the washboard, avoid rubbing with a hard brush to avoid fluffing. Special attention should be paid to ramie clothing, otherwise you will feel itching and discomfort when you wear it after fluffing.
2. After rinsing, it is not possible to squeeze or dewater it forcefully to prevent the hemp fiber from sliding, which will affect the surface and durability level. When drying, the collars and seams of the clothes should be flattened and stretched, and they can be dried in the sun, but do not expose them to too long to prevent fading.
3. The stains on the linen fabric can be removed in the same way as the cotton fabric, but if there are light cigarette burn marks on the linen fabric. It can be wiped off with a slice of lemon and then exposed to the sun for a while.